Website Security – 2016 PCI Compliance
Are You PCI Compliant?
The PCI standard continues to evolve to address the latest cybercriminal tactics for obtaining cardholder data. Building a strong security framework and implementing best practices can make it easier for you to integrate new PCI standards.
Review our 2017 Trustwave PCI Guidance Report for an enlightened glimpse into the secret world of cybercriminals and the entrepreneurial methods they are using to maximize profits from malicious attacks.
View the Understanding PCI DSS 3.2 webinar slides to learn how the 2017 Trustwave Global Security Report validates recent
DOWNLOAD 2017 PCI COMPLIANT STANDARDS PCI standards updates.
FREE - Preliminary Website Security Screening
Most online businesses fail to consider website security and the requirements to be PCI compliant. How their success and continued operation is dependant upon a secure internet environment - until a security breech changes everything!
REQUIREMENTS TO BE PCI COMPLIANT:
- Complete the required annual PCI Questionnaire.
- Complete the required quarterly website scanning.
- Check with your Merchant Account for a list of recommended Providers
- PayPal PCI Compliance - If you are using any of the non-hosted PayPal Products, such as PayPal Pro or PayPal Flow, you are required to completed the PCI Compliance Questionnaire and Scanning. Access PayPal PCI Subsidized Compliancance website.
PORTLINE SECURITY PACKAGE: $375
- Assistance with completing the annual Questionnaire.
- Setup of quarterly Scans.
- Review of results and quotes to fix or repair any failures.
Make any modifications or adjustments/fixes based upon the results of the Questionnaire and Scan results.
Upon successful completion of the Questionnaire and Pass Status on the scan you will be provided with a Certified PCI Compliance Certificate from the chosen authorized PCI Compliance from above. Please present the Certificate to your Merchant Account Provider. You may also place the Certificate on your website.
Full Security Analysis: Exhaustive Content Inspection
Portline is offering preliminary website security screening, This investigation will determine where weaknesses may exist in the code that defines your website. A Portline security professional will profile your website to determine the level of Security/Best practices implemented into your site code (if any). This free analysis is only deals with your site code, and can not determine the security of your hosted server(s).
- Form Validation
- Back End Security Review - url name and IP restrictions.
- Session Review
If you are currently experiencing or suspecting security issues we will assist in the resolution of problems within a specified area or page of your website.
The necessity to perform an exhaustive content inspection of your website will be determined by the result of the preliminary screening. If required, an exhaustive content inspection proposal will be provided for your approval. The agreement will include forms detailing securing, confidentiality, etc.,
- Injection Prevention (such as SQL, OS, and LDAP)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Authentication and Session Management
- Sensitive Data Storage
- Protected Content Restrictions
- Server Environment Information Security Policies